Tuesday, November 27, 2007

My Second Post (ever)

Hahahah. Ok. Second post of the day. I just edited the template, the look and feel of the site. What you're seeing now is how much i can do for the time being. I think im goin to need alot more time to make it look better...

i am currently listening to my new CD. It has been a while since the last time i bought myself an original music CD. I normally just d/l songs from the net or just listen to the radio as i drive. I have once told a friend, when Faizal Tahir comes out with an album, i am so going to get it. I have been told that he launched his album last Thursday.

So i went to search for the album yesterday, went to every each pasar malam (night market) there is. Just kidding. Went to a couple of places, and after long hours (right...) of searching high and low, i found the album.

Aku. Muzik. Kamu. That's the title of the album. not bad la the cover. rockstar-ish. Paid 30 ringgit for it.

I straight away popped the CD into the CD player as soon as i got into my car. good intro, i told myself. then i started evaluating the album. im not really into this rock alternative whatever genre.. im more of a pop and ballad kind of guy.. but.. somehow.... as i listen to it, i slowly fell in love with each and every songs in the album.... catchy songs. and i am really relieved that i didnt waste my cash buying the album. now i just need to get it signed by the singer himself. heheheh. hopefully i get to meet him one of this days and let him know how his album rawks. o well.

i am not goin to tell you which songs to listen as they are all grade A++ (to me). get the album, and you'll know what im saying. GO GET THE ORIGINAL COPY NOW!!!! if you dont like it, you have the right not to listen to it anymore. hehehe. im not goin to offer any money back guarantee coz im not capable of offering such offers. get it? heheh. but seriously, get it. get it get it get it. and you wont regret it, you'll regret more not getting it.

Those were the days... Copyright Alif
oh yeah.. to those ppl who commented on how he over reacts on stage during the result of finalists for Juara Lagu, come on people. I have to agree. His reaction is a lil bit over, BUT That's him! That's his style! That's his identity! He's been doing that since OIAM. He's just being himself. So, as i am very sure that he respects all the things that had been said to him, i hope you guys can respect him too. Respect and accepting. That should be the way. Not condemning and trying make him fall. We should support each other in order to be successful in life. I help you, you help me, we be happy.

ok im done. NEXT!

No comments: