Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Wonderful day...

1) My dear personal baker called and requested for a Sirih Junjung for this Saturday. The theme is Red. Red roses all the way!

2) My dear friend texted and requested for a hand bouquet for the groom's side reception this Saturday in Shah Alam. The newly wed will be wearing orange/peach. Not sure what color of the flowers should be, yet. [UPDATED] Choices are Red, Yellow-Orange, Purple. u think?

3) Another dear friend called to confirm on her hantaran decorations and the date of the wedding. All these while i thought its goin to be on the 22nd/23rd of Dec, but i was wrong! It's goin to be a week earlier!! so i guess tonight, Back to work!!!!!!!

4) Since that dear friend is getting married on the 15th/16th, so i can go to the other dearest friend's wedding reception (groom's side) in Kedah.

5) As i am typing, i am talking on the phone with my personal designer and have been reminded that my best friend's sister (technically my dear sis too...) is getting engaged on the 22nd of Dec. So, i am still not able to go to Kedah. Just great.

To sum things up, a lot can happen in a day. Hence, expect a lot of updates from me everyday. ha ha.

bahhh!

3 comments:

Inty Winty said...

WHAAAA???!!! Nnnnnnnnnoooooooooo!!!!!!!

Eh tonite I'm picking up my wedding pictures from Rozek. Later kalu sempat aku call. Kalu lewat suda, I'll see you tomorrow k, babe?

p/s:Its OK.

aliffazli said...

so i guess i am a very good actor after all. better watch out ririe! haha!

i hate stupid smart aleck said...

leading a life like a superstar...but of course u are the helper of the star (macam kimora's assistant. sangat kesian...)